Field Service Engineer - France
Working as a Field Service Engineer you are responsible for industrial automation solutions´ preventive maintenance, repairing and troubleshooting throughout the customer base in French speaking Europe. Your responsibilities also include on-site customer support and training to some extent. The assignments require significant amount of traveling within the business area. You will also have the possibility to travel outside your business area (e.g. rest of the world) from time to time. You will be working in a highly dynamic and international environment co-operating with multiple organizations internally as well as project partners, such
as machine tool manufacturers and of course our customers.
Our local office is located in Lyon, but due to the traveling nature of the role it is possible to be home-based as well.
Provide service support throughout the business area.
- Perform service activities on Fastems' equipment at customer sites
- Attend breakdowns and resolve customer challenges onsite
- Support installation of new capital equipment
- Electro/Mechanical fault finding from a service/maintenance environment is desirable but not a mandatory requirement
- Experience and/or understanding of CNC, robotics and automation systems is desirable
- Technical skillset to be backed up with academic qualifications or working experience
- Proficiency with computers, basic knowledge of standard professional software(s) and Windows based systems
- French and English language proficiency is required in order to succeed, other languages (Spanish, German, others...) are considered as benefits
- Forward looking and customer-service attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Due to the nature of the role it is essential that you hold a full (B) driving license
- You are able to work both independently as well as part of the team
- Dynamic and international working environment
- Possibility to grow professionally in the field of automation
technology by working with one of the best automation integrator in the market
- Company car
- On-site training by working with Senior Field Service Engineers for a period from 3 to 9 months
- Training at our headquarters in Finland is part of your induction process
Something to ask? If you want to ask anything about the position, please contact David Le Forestier +33 607421258.
Send your application together with your CV via Fastems' online recruitment tool September 30th the latest.